My two front teeth are big and the only soution I have heard is to have them filed down. I was wondering if it is hamrful to your teeth or not. Some say it's ok and others say not but I definitly want them fixed.

Leave Comment


  • max

    max 30 - March - 2012, at 01:01 AM

  • is it possible to adjust the two front teeth , unaligned , without using braces?

  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 23 - June - 2011, at 10:20 AM

  • If they are out of alignment and protuded then go for braces treatment and when they will come in alignment they will start looking better. Another option is to go to cosmetic dentist who will adjust the size either by selective grinding or by putting veneers or crowns.

  • naveenkumar

    naveenkumar 23 - June - 2011, at 07:17 AM

  • my front teeth is to big. how can i solve this problem. please help me. my age is 24

  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 18 - June - 2011, at 19:08 PM

  • If they are not too big then filing them a bit is not harmful but that will be done by dentist after exam otherwise it can cause sensitivity and is harmful for the teeth. You have not written your age as age makes the difference, the teeth which look big at younger age may not look big as the face matures but teeth donot grow. But if you are very uncomfortable with them then you can visit a dentist and get a bit of filing done othewise you will have to go for crown or veneer after getting root canal treatment done in these teeth. For more info on big front teeth problem you can read this article...

Free Dental Consultation