2 Weeks after getting bone removed still can't eat, mouth infected. also dentist cleared tear duct by putting instrument up my nose. I am in agony. when i drink it comes up out of my nose.

Leave Comment

• Tina

Tina 22 - September - 2010, at 03:37 AM

• I had looked this up too because well I have a horrible overbite also. You have to wait till you are 18 ( when you stop growing) and you have to have brace to fix your teeth and get them perfectly straight. I know what you might be thinking. But my teeth aren't crooked. You might think that but your teeth are no one has perfectly straight teeth with out braces. So you are going to have to wait a while and also have to have braces.

• Selena A

Selena A 21 - September - 2010, at 22:32 PM

• Im turning 15 on the 24th of this month and I have had an overbite my whole life. My dentists told my mom I needed braces at a young age, but we couldnt afford it. I have been doing some research and I think I can have surgery to have my overbite fixed, is this true? If so what is the estimate cost? My overbite is pretty extreme, I can fit my thumb between my upper jaw and lower jaw. It seems to get worse as I get older. So please tell me what kind of surgery I can get and how much. Braces are an option but by the time I get them off I will already be in college and I really dont wanna go to college with braces.

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 20 - September - 2010, at 19:40 PM

• You have not mentioned which type of surgery you got and in relation to which area. But it seems you have a perforatio that is why there is communication with the nose. You have to visit the dentist and get it examined otherwise the problem can aggravate. this type of thing some times happen even after the tooth extraction.

Free Dental Consultation