I'm a minor being brought up in a somewhat clean and responsible household; however, for some reason I never developed the habit of brushing my teeth, and at my age I'm finding it difficult to pick up. I know I need to go to the dentist; I'm sure I have at least 2 cavities and my dental health can't be good at all, but whenever I ask my parents they say no. I would go on my own when I turn 18 (which is soon) but I don't think I have the money and I'm not sure how health insurance works. What should I do?

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 10 - December - 2010, at 20:22 PM

• First of all start  taking measures for the oral hygeine. It is never too late. Brush twice a day thoroughly. It will help. At least the further decay is not there. You can start using some antimicrobial mouth wash.  For dental insurance you can visit the dentist and there the office manager or the dental assistant will tell you all about the insurance. If you want to know more about the oral hygeine you can visit the followig link.....www.identalhub.com/article_good-oral-hygiene-231.aspx

Free Dental Consultation