I fell about 3 days ago and hit my teeth extremely hard. They're not loose, but very painful. My front tooth was pushed back further so now when I bite down its vey painful,i can't even eat, what should I do? Please help. I hope this is detail enough for you to understand my problem

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 10 - January - 2011, at 19:53 PM

• If the teeth have shifted the position after you fall down then you should visit the dentist who will either bring them back into original position and do the splinting or if needed do the selective grinding so that the teeth which are injured do not get hurt or irritated every time you bite on them. If they are being iritated or traumatized repeatedly they may become loose . Some times after the trauma the pulp is injured and do not recover. It becomes necrosed . In that case you have to go for the root canal treatment of the teeth. But that will be decided by your dentist afte doing the clinical examination and taking the X-ray's. For more info on root canal treatment you can visit the folowing link..www.identalhub.com/article_why-is-root-canal-treatment-rct-required-299.aspx

Free Dental Consultation