Hello - For some months, I have constantly had a very biter taste in my mouth. Using a mouthwash helps a little, but not for long. I have no specific dental probl

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 19 - January - 2012, at 05:24 AM

• There can be many reasons for bad taste in mouth. It can occur because of some medicaments or can occur because of sickness. Vitamin and mineral deficiency can also lead to altered taste sensation. Pus discharge from an infected tooth, periodontal gum infection, and poor oral hygiene of patient can also lead to bitter taste in mouth. Food accumulates in relation to teeth on fermentation can lead to bad taste. Without clinical examination and without knowing your medical history, it is difficult to comment. You can visit a medical doctor and a dentist so that he can diagnose exact cause of bad taste and treat it. By the time, you visit your physician; you can continue use of mouth wash to get rid of bad taste and can chew mints. Maintain good oral hygiene to avoid food accumulates. For more info on good oral hygiene, refer to……    http://www.identalhub.com/article_good-oral-hygiene-231.aspx

Free Dental Consultation