just wanted to no how would i get started if i havent been to the dentist in forever, but i want to get my teeth fixed, was suppose to get braces when i was little and never got them, but tired of not wanting to smile and always covering up my mouth when i talk.. really would like to get my teeth fixed. they need some serious attention. please send me some information, on how to go about getting started.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 21 - February - 2011, at 10:22 AM

• First and foremost find a competent dentist and schedule an appointment with him. Dentist will do the clinical examination and take detailed history and  If needed, xrays will be taken. Be frank and tell your dentist what are your expectations.  The dentist will find out your problems and make a treatment plan according to treatment needed. He will tell you about problems, the procedure which have to be carried out to fix problems, number of appointment and the cost for treatment. After this you can start with treatment step by step and if you have insurance then good part of your treatment will be covered by dental insurance. For more info on good oral hygiene you can read this artilce in our website.... www.identalhub.com/article_why-is-oral-hygiene-important-232.aspx

Free Dental Consultation