whenever I go to the dentist, my face and mouth swell within a few hours even if the dentist only examines my teeth. what causes this problem? what type of reaction is it? how could my dentist prevent it?

Leave Comment

Comments

  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 04 - July - 2011, at 19:03 PM

  • You must be allergic to something used in dental office as it looks like allergic reaction. You have find out by hit and trial. You have to visit your dentist and discuss this with him. When you pin point the cause then avoid that product or you can take anti allergic med prescribed by your dentist before going for dental treatment. For more info on dental allergies you can read this article... http://www.identalhub.com/dental-allergies-and-dentistry-662.aspx

Free Dental Consultation