Dear Dr., I am Devender from hyderabad, India suffering from little tooth breakage of the same on which RCT has done 1 year ago. My Dr said as my tooth is small in size after grinding the cap will come off after some period of time. This tooth is molar last second of upper left side. And i chew from the right side only since treatment is done just becoz of i afraid of loosing the tooth. The second problem is recently i am suffering from sour tooth i.e. as if i eat lemon or bitter mango etc. just the 4 tooth first 2 above n below. So please help me in this regard, Thanking you

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 03 - May - 2010, at 20:40 PM

• if the tooth is fractured after root canal treatment and you want to save it then you have to go for dental crown. If the tooth structure supporting the dental crown is less then you can go for post and core or you have to get crown lenghtening. With these procedures the support for the crown can be increased and it will not come off. Regarding your sour teeth, you must be having some gingival problem like gingivitis. For this you can do warm saline rinses 2-3 times a day and can massage your gums with some gum paint available otc and you should go for regular cleaning and scaling of your teeth. This will take care of your problem. For more info on dental crown you can read this article from our website.. www.identalhub.com/article_when-is-a-dental-crown-needed-267.aspx

Free Dental Consultation