HAVE TO TRAVEL TO FLORIDE FOR DENTAL WORK. NEED TO FIX MY MOUTH. CAN THIS BE DONE IN SECTIONS. 8 AT A TIME? HOW MUCH WOULD IT COST AND HOLD LONG DOES IT TAKE BEFORE I CAN RETURN HOME

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 25 - August - 2010, at 19:56 PM

• Normally if in the xray, the tooth is missing it does not grow because by the age of 18, all the teeth have calified and there is no chance that tooth will grow after that, if it is missing on the xray. I donot know about your brother's case, may be the xray was not taken or there was some problem with the xray. Before going for the implant, you can one again confirm the diagnosis and then get the implant done. For more info on impalnts you can browse the following link http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-dental-implants-25.aspx

• Anna

Anna 25 - August - 2010, at 19:15 PM

• Hello, I have one tooth missing (my baby tooth did not change). I visited the dentist and he took an x-ray. He told me that I do not have this tooth and it will never grow. Then, I got dental braces with the intention of getting a dental implant after. (My orthodontist confirmed that the tooth will not grow). My brother had the same tooth missing. He also visited several dentists (about a year ago) who all said that it will not grow (based on x-rays). Now, at the age of 20, the tooth grew. I am going to get my braces off soon and I am uncertain whether or not I should get the dental implant because I feel that there is a possibility that my tooth will grow like it did for my brother when he was 20 years old (I am currently 18 years old). Do you have any suggestions for me? Thank you!

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 04 - July - 2010, at 20:12 PM

• As you have to go for full mouth rehabilitation it is better if you get it done in one go. Rest it depends upon the treatment plan like what type of treatment is planned by the dentist, You have to discuss this with your dentist. for more info on dental implants you can visit the following link on our website.......www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-dental-implants-25.aspx

Free Dental Consultation