hi, Dear. i have already spoke to my colleague & search from books stiil not getting conclusion. complication felt since last five to sevan cases, after RCT first sitting i do FCOD(formoa cresol & open dressing) then patient dont have pain or any problem even no POP also. but in second sitting when give closed dressing dressing then after 4 to 5 hours patient feel severe pain & its in all cases & tipically same problem, IOPA is clear as such no periapical lesion, bite reduced but still having the same type of problem please help. Thank you & Regards, Dr Simanta

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 17 - August - 2011, at 10:31 AM

• If the Biomechanical prepration (BMP) is done properly in first sitting with proper irrigation the the pain after the close dressing should not be there. Mainly the pain is because of either over instrumentation or improper use of the irrigating material which does not clean the canals and the necrosed pulp and the debris are left in the canal. These days we are doing single sitting root canals, because the instruments are available which can do the biomechanical prepration nicely and no debris are left like protapers which can be used manually or the rotary are also available. For more infoon root canal treatment you can visit the followng link...http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-root-canal-therapy-17.aspx

Free Dental Consultation