I have improper teeth. Additionally I had 3 wisdom teeth which all had taken off. Now one more is coming. I have savior problem of speaking few words like S, T, Th etc. My pronunciation are not clear as it has to be. My mouth generate more water in Day which embarrassed me while speaking and speaking not clearly. I feel so much awkward and embarrassed due to not speaking clearly. Please Please Please HELP me.

Leave Comment

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 13 - July - 2010, at 20:17 PM

• Improper aligned teeth can cause the speech problem as for proper speech the tongue lips and the teeth should be in proper position. Te more salivation in  mouth cano be because of this which also causes this problem. Soe times the habit of tongue thrusting or some other habit causes improper teeth . In that  case first dentst has to treat the habit after that you can go for braces treatment.For more  on braced treatment you can visit the following link on  our website.......http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-braces-21.aspxwww.identalhub.com/articlecategory-braces-21.aspx

Free Dental Consultation