Please help. Since i got the braces 2 weeks back I am literally starving. I do not know what to eat as whatever I try to eat causes lot of pain. Every one advises me to eat soft food but what type and kind. From where to get the ideas.I am bored with just consuming soups . Please, please help me.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 14 - July - 2011, at 00:10 AM

• When you have to serve up snacks to a hungry kid it is no mean task. But, what if you need to have snacks ready for a kid with braces on? You might be left tearing your hair out thinking up of different options. That is when the thought of Snacks ideas for kids with braces can come to your rescue big time. You will love the ideas that are put together in the Snacks ideas for kids with braces that are so very simple and easy to try out and even if you are a working mom or a stay at home one, you are bound to love the benefits that the Snacks ideas for kids with braces can bring you. The first thing that you do need to make sure of once you has the Snacks ideas for kids with braces ready is that there is plenty of water around. You must inculcate in your child the habit of rinsing their mouth and drinking lots of water with the snacks that they eat. The other thing that you as a parent might need to monitor is that your child goes on to have loads of juices and healthy drinks rather than cola and frizzy drinks that are going to harm their teeth. The Snacks ideas for kids with braces are perfect in all ways as the food that they tend to serve is what most kids relish but at the same time it is soft and easy to chew. This will not harm the teeth and at the same time they look so very appetizing and good to eat that no kid is ever going to go and turn their nose at it. The other thing about Snacks ideas for kids with braces is that they are made from the most natural of ingredients and also those that are not going to stick onto the teeth or the crevices found between the braces. This will ensure that even while brushing or flossing if your child is not able to reach this crevice it will not result in harboring bacteria in them. The other thing about the Snacks ideas for kids with braces is the kind of fruits and veggies that are good for the body of a growing child such as apple slices, juliennes of carrots, puddings and yoghourt and also a variety of cheese, butter sandwiches, and varieties that are soft and do not contain any hard nuts in them. The other immensely popular idea that you will find in Snacks ideas for kids with braces is the use of milkshakes with a variety of additional fruits added to them. This will certainly work out to be a wholesome and most healthy of drinks. The day your child is not in a mood to eat much, then the Snacks ideas for kids with braces can come handy as you won’t have to coax them to eat.

• David

David 14 - July - 2011, at 00:09 AM

• My 10 year old son just got the braces. He is in great pain and is not eating anything. He is feeling very miserable and I am really in a fix what to give him. I have exhausted all the ideas of snacks but he is not able to eat anything. I was wondering whether you can recommend some good recipes or ideas for what I can cook for him which he will like and able to eat. I will really appreciate your help.

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 14 - July - 2011, at 00:06 AM

• Eating when you have braces on is not one of the easiest of things to do. When you have braces put on for the first time or every time that you need to go to the dentist to have them tightened, you can return with a mouth that is sore and teeth that hurt. Under these circumstances, you are surely not going to be thinking of food that can aggravate the situation and cause you more pain.

Ensure that you ask your dentist about the kind of food that you can eat and that which won’t harm your braces. A good idea is to stick to soft food that will not harm your braces. There are several recipe books that are out there that cater especially to Food Ideas for Kids with Braces. This ensures that even if you have a fussy eater of a kid on your hands, you will be sure to give them the right kind of nutritional food that growing children need.

The Food Ideas for Kids with Braces books are ideas that have been put together from the different recipes that have been gleaned from what doctors recommend. This means that you can’t go wrong when you try out these recipes and food ideas.

These new age Food Ideas for Kids with Braces is just what the doctor would recommend. It is choc a block filled with great and the most easy-to- eat and put together ideas possible. You will never ever again have your kid refusing to eat because of braces.

The books on food Ideas for Kids with Braces can make wonderful gift for a parent who has had braces put on their child for the first time. In fact, there are dentists who are doling out these Food Ideas for Kids with Braces books to their patients to ensure that they eat healthy and at the same time are able to take care of their braces. Here is the place that you are going to go on to find some of the most fascinating and fantastic of recipes that are easy to try out and use. You don’t need to go hunting for any specific ingredients as all that is needed is readily available in your kitchen shelves. There are tons of the most wonderful of variants for you to go on and try out for yourself.

The good news for parents is that these recipes are tried and tested ones and are recommended by the orthodontists themselves. Therefore, you just can’t go wrong with them.

If your child is about to get braces then it is surely a good enough idea to go on and get the Food Ideas for Kids with Braces in place so that you aren’t left wondering every single day about what to dish out for your fussy eater. These simple and yet fun to try out and make recipes are the most fascinating of nutritional recipes that you could ever come across.

Free Dental Consultation