ok ive been doing bath salt for a good bit now.and my gums just started about 2w weeks ago throbbing bledding and like deteriating and could it be caused by bath salt?

Leave Comment

Comments

• Wayward Son

Wayward Son 26 - June - 2012, at 05:26 AM

• The old banned Meph never damaged my gum line and loosen my teeth, whatever this legal reformulation is, it can't be the dry mouth causing it when I take intensive care to keep water swishing around and try to salivate. But it was never an issue 'til I started not sharing it with others, just God's way of pointing out the folly of indulgence. I'm glad it's all banned and gone for good now. But yeah no gum bleeding or pain just feel like it's shrivelling up. Seems to go back to normal once it's all out of me though I can tell my gums have receded over the years, maybe from other habits or foods.

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 18 - July - 2011, at 08:39 AM

• Your gum problem cannot be due to bath salts as bath salts contain few salts which are beneficial but not harmful for the gums. Bleeding from gums with pain is mainly due to poor oral hygiene and for this you have to visit a dentist and get the professional cleaning done. Till then you can do warm saline rinses and try to maintain very good oral hygiene. For more info on gums diseases you can read this article... http://www.identalhub.com/article_signs-and-symptoms-of-gum-disease-20.aspx

Free Dental Consultation