I have been having paralyzing toothaches for the past six years. My teeth have severely damaged due to soda and grinding on my teeth at night. Here are my questions I have to ask: -Can someone give a estimate of how it would cost to get my all of my teeth fully restored. - What would be the steps taken during the restoration process

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 02 - May - 2011, at 10:19 AM

• The extent of decay and involvement of teeth has to be evaluated before deciding the treatment cost. Initially the dentist will do the examination and take the xrays and then extent of decay will be evaluated and accordingly the treatment plan will be decided. The teeth cannot be restored will be pulled out and teeth which are restorable will be restored and last of all missing teeth will be put by giving dental implants or bridges. The cost cannot be quantified at this stage but definately it is going to be thousands of dollars. For more info on dental implants  you can read this article..... www.identalhub.com/dental-various-pros-and-cons-of-dental-implants-792.aspx

Free Dental Consultation