i was wondering about getting all my teeth done in gold recently but i have no clue as to how much money it would cost so i was wondering if someone could give me the average cost for a procedure of that sort

Leave Comment

Comments

• metalteethguy@aol.com

metalteethguy@aol.com 16 - September - 2011, at 18:28 PM

• Franklin....email me. I will answer your questions. 20 gold crowns here.

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 16 - September - 2011, at 04:39 AM

• Gold teeth are unaesthetic and are not preferred by the dentists these days. Nowadays there are cosmetic materials available like ceramic crowns, porcelain fused to metal crowns which are preferred by the dentist as well as the patient. Gold is a very biocompatible material but is not esthetic.  Still if you want gold teeth, then you can get one. Ornamental gold is used by the dentist. You can buy gold and give it to the dentist or can tell the dentist to get it for you. The cost of gold crown varies according to the amount of gold used for preparation.  Around 3-4 grams of gold is used for preparation. There is a cheaper variety of gold also available which is known as Japanese gold which can also be used.   For more info on gold teeth, you can refer to the following article… http://www.identalhub.com/dental-what-are-gold-teeth-598.aspx

Free Dental Consultation