hello, i like eating all types of food and never had problems with my teeth before. last year i started have tooth ache at my right jaw, i visited a dentist and he removed it. and this year i am having the same problem with the two other teeth at my left jaw and i expected both to be removed, but instead the dentist decided to fill-in the holes saying that the nerves are not affected, it is two weeks now i still have pains though not intensive, I am fed up and want to do away with the tooths , what is your advice?

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 25 - May - 2010, at 19:59 PM

• It is always better to save the teeth rather  to get them pulled out. If pain is there after two weeks of filling then either the filling is high or it was deep. You can visit your dentist and find out the reason. If it is deep then you can always go for root canal treatment with crown and save them.  My advise is to save thenatural teeth if possible. for more info on dental flling you can visit the following link......http://www.identalhub.com/article_advantages-and-disadvantages-of-composites-42.aspx 

Free Dental Consultation