I am about to receive dental insurance for the first time in years and I have to pick which plan I would want. I have to pick between DentaQuest eppo and choice ppo. I am going to have to have all my teeth pulled, especially the ones on the bottom. My teeth are that bad and have caused a lot of trouble, especially horrible migraines at times. I am trying to pick which plan would cost me the least to have them pulled and also get dentures. Thanks for any help anyone can provide, thanks!

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 30 - May - 2011, at 19:22 PM

• Dentaquest PPO and Choice PPO are both good plans. You have to really check which is accepted by your preferred dentist. The PPO give dentist list and if they are suitable for you then you can opt for that plan. Dentaquest is bigger and has more wider acceptance. You can check with company what will be copay for treatments you want to get done. Best way is to compare the plans and in case you are not understanding then you can visit your dental office and discuss with insurance incharge or office manager about coverage. For more info on dental insurance you can read articles from given link.... www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-dental-insurance-plans-58.aspx

Free Dental Consultation