my aunt and uncle always tell me that i have bad breathe....i brush my teeeth twice a day and use moothwash....i eve chew mint gum and they say they can stilll smell my breathe....ive been told maybe its a rotten tooth but when i look in the mirrior i cant see any teeth that are rotting or infected.....i would go to the dentist but i dont have dental care yet i cant affiord 15....and another rumor ive heard is that when ur your tongue is white that means theres all kinds of bacteria and germs in your mouth....and my tongue is usually always white-ish and no matter what i do it wont go away even with a tongue thing that may have cuased is it that when i brush my teeeth i tend to brush alil tooo hard and my gums tend to bleed alil....and maybe when the blood in my mouth dries it could cause a bad odor...but regardlesss idk what to and advice would be aprreciated

Leave Comment

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 02 - April - 2010, at 20:14 PM

• There are many  causes of bad breath.It can be because of deposit  on the tongue or it can be becase of some gum disease.As you have mentioned that your gums bleed while rbushing which is the sign of gm disease. you sould maintain very good oral hygeine and should brush your teeth thoroughly and do flossing as whatever food particle is left between the teeth comes out. you should clean your tongue daily. For more info on bad breath you can visit the following link on our website.....

Free Dental Consultation