My son fell off a trampoline and chipped his front tooth. He is 13. It is hurting a lot. I gave him Ibuproferin. Is there any thing else we can or should do?

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 20 - February - 2011, at 10:17 AM

  • Make sure that he does not bite anything from the front tooth and it is better to take him to dentist asap because if the tooth is mobile or has shifted from its position then the dentist will reposition it and if the chip is more and tooth is exposed, the dentist can repair the chipped partso that it will stop hurting. If dentist feels that pain is because of some infection then meds will precribed also. Till you take him to dentist, you can give him painkiller and make sure chipped tooth is not irritated further and maintain good oral hygiene. For more info on dental emergencies, you can read this article...

Free Dental Consultation