I lost first molar on the left side due to cavity. So, I went to see a dentist in Korea, and he said that after I grow my wisdon teeth, I can use that wisdom teeth as my regular molar instead of get rid of the wisdom teeth. However, he also said after I have the wisdom teeth, I have to get braces in order to close the gap due to cavity. Also, I want to do full braces. How much will this cost without the insurance? Please let me. Thank you so much.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 06 - August - 2011, at 00:27 AM

• Imagine if you have been advised to get yourself braces or your kids need them. You will be quite flummoxed when you see the rate that you will end up paying for them. Cheap dental insurance for braces will ensure that your braces tab is picked up by the insurance company and you don’t have to ruin your financial position. Cheap dental insurance for braces is a possibility and a great help for people who need braces. With the mounting cost of braces this can certainly work out to be one great help. The expensive orthodontist treatment need not work out to be a burden on you when you have cheap dental insurance for braces by your side. This is one of the simplest and most convenient of solutions for soaring braces prices. Cheap dental insurance for braces gives you the kind of coverage at the lowest premium outlay that will allow you to find for yourself the most fascinating of braces treatment. There are several different kinds of dental packages that are available which will allow you to be able to choose the more comprehensive one that offers you cheap dental insurance for braces or the one that offers only the most basic of dental services. There are quite a few dental plans that do cover braces and if you go on to choose right you will be able to find the perfect dental insurance plan wherein you won’t end up paying a lot of money. In fact, there are specific plans that are called dental insurance for braces and are targeted towards getting coverage in case you were to need any kind of braces for yourself. You might like to check with your employer whether you are covered under the scheme of cheap dental insurance for braces. There are some employers who do offer their employees this facility of having the dental insurance that covers braces as well. If you have one such dental brace then it might only go on to cover the most basic of braces. You could also add on more money as out of pocket expense and go on for the more advanced and modern of braces. These are not only functional but look aesthetic as well as no one from afar will be able to make out that you have braces on. When you get yourself Cheap dental insurance for braces what you do need to check is which dentists are covered under that plan and whether that specific dentist is close by to you. The reason being once the braces treatment starts you will end up visiting the dentist very often and you want one that is close by to you so that you don’t have to travel far. With the Cheap dental insurance for braces you can safely get yourself the best dental treatment and not have to worry about the expenditure that you will end up bearing all by yourself.

• Henry

Henry 06 - August - 2011, at 00:25 AM

• Is there any cheap dental insurance which cover braces treatment? I need to know about a cheap dental insurance which has got low premium rates and cover braces treatment in it?

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 29 - December - 2010, at 10:01 AM

• Yes if you have lost first molar and you want that the wisdom tooth should be used as regular molar, then you will be needing the braces treatment but that can be decided only after the wisdom tooth grows out because sometimes the roots of wisdom teeth are fused, bulbous or very small and in this scenerio it is not advisable to use the wisdom tooth as regular molar. If you need full braces treatment, the cost varies from country to country and place to place, The braces are of many times and cost also depends on type, duration, severity etc. In US the cost of regular braces varies from $5000 to $6000 depending of circumstances listed above. For more info on braces cost you can read the following article in our website throwing more light on problem posed by you. www.identalhub.com/dental-cost-of-metal-braces-in-usa-523.aspx

Free Dental Consultation