Lately I experienced frequent Dizziness, headache and my legs and knees are vibrating especially in office where I spend long time sitting and the air conditioning is cold. Occasionally I feel pain in my teeth. The ear doctor said my ear is ok and I should consult the neurology doctor. However, I feel my teeth pain has a link with my current issues. Please advise.

Leave Comment

• Stephen H

Stephen H 04 - November - 2010, at 03:14 AM

• If you have a toothache, you may well have an infection, which may be an abscess in your jaw. This is worth assessing by a dentist or physician. You need to be on antibiotics - dental infections *can* be very serious, and can spread, even to the valves of your heart, which can lead to an infection called "endocarditits". I don't mean to scare you - but you really need to be seen. The bloodwork should show some signs of infection, but your signs - eg. headache, dizziness, show that you probably do have an abscess.

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 02 - November - 2010, at 20:19 PM

• You can visit a dentist and get the check up done but because of dental pain you can feel headache but not the weakness or dizziness . still you can get the dental problem ruled out before visiting the physician. Some times there is referred pain in the teeth beause of some other systemic problem. For more info on referred pain yu can visit the following

Free Dental Consultation