Dear Sir, My Name is Hitesh Patel i have problem of teeh my entire teeth getting dry & break frequently,i wanna take a treatmnet but my economicaly posion is very week so,sir please tell me about some reasonable treatment. i am waiting your satisfied answer.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 18 - July - 2011, at 08:55 AM

• If the teeth are chipping off or breaking then either wearing of teeth is there which can be due to grinding of teeth at night or it can be due to decay. For this now you have to visit a dentist and find out the exact diagnosis for why your teeth are getting dry and breaking. First of all you have to remove the cause and then treatment is done. If you are suffering from grinding of teeth then you have to wear night gurad and if there is decay then decay has to be treated. for broken teeth you can either go for composite builtups or veneers or crowns. The treatment depends on extent of tooth breakage. For more info on grinding of teeth you can read this article.. http://www.identalhub.com/article_signs-symptoms-and-effects-of-bruxism-11.aspx

Free Dental Consultation