My top two front teeth are crooked and have a gap between them, the rest ontop are fine. My bottom teeth are strait and doesnt have any gaps. My top overbite my bottom teeth very much. May you please give me an estimate, i dont have insurance and im 18. Thank you.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 05 - August - 2011, at 22:35 PM

• When you opt for cheap dental braces you opt for the right thing as you will be able to get the right kind of treatment in order to get your teeth straight and at the same time not end up spending a whole lot of money. Many an adult might not want to go ahead with the braces treatment as they are scared that they will have to spend a whole lot of money that they aren’t able to afford. Cheap dental braces are a reality in today’s dental world as there are so many different options that are available. Also, if you do your homework well enough and find out the right available options for yourself, you will be able to walk away with the most fantastic of treatments at an unbelievably low cost. When you get cheap dental braces for yourself, you don’t only need to stick to the old and traditional metal or the ceramic ones. Nowadays, there are several different kinds such as invisalign and lingual braces that are equally good enough and you need not wipe your bank balance out for it. When you are trying to find out cheap dental braces, you will find out that no two dentists or orthodontists will ever be able to give you the same kind of quote. This means that you do need to shop around for the best pricing and quality treatment so that you walk away with the most fantastic of deals. Also, when you opt for Cheap dental braces you need not agree to pay the entire amount in one go to the orthodontist. You can ask for a deal and negotiate the best of cheap dental braces one for yourself so that you are able to get the total cost divided over the period of time that you do have braces on. This will allow you to spread the cheap dental braces cost over a period of time and pay in installments and will not go on to hurt your budget. This kind of plan will work out to be an extremely affordable plan for you. A thing to note is that the use of traditional metal braces will work out to be the cheapest of the lot. There are the other ones as well but they will not be as cheap dental braces as the conventional ones that are made of metal or ceramic. They have been in use by dentists for years now and have already shown good results in the most difficult of cases. There are other more modern and specialized forms of braces no doubt but they are not as cheap as these ones. The use of these cheap dental braces made of metal or ceramic might not work out to be the best way if you are looking for them to enhance your appearance. They are not invisible but are good at getting your teeth in a straight line.

• Melissa

Melissa 05 - August - 2011, at 22:33 PM

• I have irregular teeth present. My dentist told me that I require braces for it. I don’t have that much of money to go for the braces treatment. Plz help me.My teeth look very bad. I’m very depressed. Is there any way by which I can get braces treatment at cheap rates?

• Rachel Mery

Rachel Mery 27 - September - 2010, at 21:48 PM

• Braces are not bad at all depending on your orthadontist you may be able to chew gum i can chew sugar free gum yes you can brush your teeth yes you can talk it is not hard to eat and the things that connect on the side are rubber bands they fix your over or under bite i have them and there not bad

• Philip Joseph

Philip Joseph 26 - September - 2010, at 22:10 PM

• Ok next month I'll be going to the orthodontist. My dentist says I may need braces or a retainer. I don't want a retainer mainly because it's irritating,rude to take out when you're in public and eating. So if I get Braces I want to know what they are like. I don't care about the pain, as long as they straighten out my over bite. Questions: Can you brush your teeth when you first get them, can you brush your teeth at all? Can you talk when you first get them? A while after you get them,can you chew gum? Is it hard to eat? and some people that have races i saw them with alittle thing that connects them on the side of their mouth. what is it? Please answer my questions,October is near, and I'm excited. and what's the average cost of the braces ?

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 25 - September - 2010, at 12:27 PM

• The cost of braces treatment varies from place to place. The average cost varies from $3000 to $5000. The metallic braces are most economical and effectve though they are not very esthetic. For more info on braces you can visit the following link.....www.identalhub.com/dental-cost-of-metal-braces-in-usa-523.aspx

Free Dental Consultation