to much soliver in mouth

Leave Comment

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 16 - April - 2011, at 20:11 PM

• Sometimes till the healing is there, salivation is more and if socket is infected even then salivation seems to be more. But this problems of increased salivation becomes normal after complete healing. For faster healing you can do warm saline rinses 2-3 times a day.

• darshini

darshini 16 - April - 2011, at 07:38 AM

• I am in the same problem. SInce the extraction of a molar tooth,i have saliva instantly in my mouth. Its really harassing to swallow each time especially near friends

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 13 - April - 2011, at 08:13 AM

• Salivation is more then some foreign body is in the mouth like when you go for partial dentures or it can be because of poor oral hygiene. Sometimes when the deposits are there in mouth then because of poor oral hygiene or the gum problem the salivation can be more. It is better you visit the dentist who will find out the exact cause for the same and do the treatment accordingly.

• Lola Dora

Lola Dora 12 - April - 2011, at 16:19 PM

• Hello, please can you just read this and let me know what you think it could be. I constantly have saliva in my mouth, even when am talking it is almost like I have to spit out because i can't talk for too long cos of the saliva is so much in my mouth, I spoke with a pharmacist about it and she suggest I see a doctor, that my glands may be infected. The saliva feels very slippery and its filled with mucus. I alway try and force it down but the more i try it comes up again plus there becomes more building up in my mouth again.

• ada teel

ada teel 08 - April - 2011, at 13:29 PM

• yes i have upper and lower denture, want to know what i can do to stop it.

Free Dental Consultation