im a smoker and i rarely brush my teeth like once a week ive never had a cavity or tooth ache gone to the dentist all the time when i was yonger but not since i was 15 im 21 now. anyway i have a really bad pain comming from the inside of my cheek behind my molars the pain runs along the bottom three teeth in the back and the top three in the back and even on the roof of my mouth. i cant talk i cant eat i cant swallow without being in pain please help me. the side that the pain is on i have wisdoms coming in and none on the left side so i think that might be it

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 11 - June - 2011, at 10:06 AM

• Yes the pain can be due to erupting wisdom teeth. Sometimes when the wisdom teeth are erupting there is no space for its eruption and in this case they are called impacted wisdom teeth. The impacted wisdom teeth when try to erupt cause the pain. As your oral hygiene is also very poor because of lack of brushing, the condition is aggrevated. For this you have to visit a dentist who will take xarys and find out the cause. If they are really impacted then you will have to get them extracted. Till then you should maintain good oral hygiene by brushing twice daily and do warm saline rinses. For more info on wisdom teeth you can read this article... www.identalhub.com/dental-impacted-wisdom-teeth-and-types-of-impactions-736.aspx

Free Dental Consultation