what happensif my lower jaw is smaller then my upper jaw and i have an extremely narrow arch? Can orthodontics fix this

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 22 - February - 2011, at 19:59 PM

  • If you have the problem of small jaw, it can be treated by orthodontist. First he will take a series of xrays and make mould to find out whether the problem is with positioning of jaw or the growth of the lower jaw and accordingly the treatment is done. This treatment is dependent on the age factor also. If only braces cannot treat this problem then along with orthodontist treats this problem along with oral surgeon bydoing some surgery which is called as Orthognathic Surgery. For more braces you can read this article.. www.identalhub.com/article_how-do-braces-work-419.aspx

Free Dental Consultation