well i do not know if it is cravity or filling that is coming undone but my third tooth at the top is a light black at top and to lines one going down and the other one at the side please help and let me know what i need to and one more question my bottom gums are sore to the touch and bleeding a little am usinf scop and brushing more than i should as well as using listine should i be worried

Leave Comment

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 14 - March - 2011, at 20:02 PM

• The line on the surface of the tooth can be because of decay or it can be just a staining of the tooth. Without clinical examination, it is difficult to make proper diagnosis. Treatment in both the cases differs. If on clinical examination there is a catch point and it is a dacay then you have to get the filling done but if it is just a staining then getting the cleaning done will solve the problem. For your lower tooth where the gums are sore and bleeding, it may be gingivitis and for this along with brushing and flossing you can do warm saline rinses. If you have not visited dentist for regular visit which is 6 monthly for cleaning then you schdule it now. For more info on dental caries you can visit the following link in website ..... www.identalhub.com/article_causes-and-symptoms-of-dental-caries-229.aspx

Free Dental Consultation