I have 3 wisdom teeth that i need pulled bad, i have MAJOR CROWDING of my teeth ( dont like to smile), but ihave the highest level of anxiety, i am 33 never been to a dentist and DO NOT want to if i have to have the gas, or be put asleep, so who out there will pull my wisdom teeth by just numbing my mouth? I need this done but dont want the other stuff.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 21 - May - 2011, at 20:22 PM

• If you want to get wisdom teeth pullout then you have go to an Oral Surgeon and discuss options with him. They need not put you on sleep if you donot want. Normal extraction are done by just numbing the area. IV is done in very few cases and that also only if the patient is very anxious and afraid and if you can withstand process with just numbing then you will not need it. Most the extraction are done under local anesthesia or numbing and people donot have any problem with that. You will not feel pain with numbing if it is fully effective. So don't worry and schudule an appointment with an Oral surgeon and you can discuss this with him. For more info on wisdom teeth you can read this article... www.identalhub.com/dental-dental-procedures-for-impacted-wisdom-teeth-737.aspx

Free Dental Consultation