Hello! I'm a 18y/old, female. I got my braces on March 24 and my adjustment will be this Sunday. Yesterday,a dentist who did my dental x-ray said something about my case. 1. why my dentist put already my braces without the use of my dental x-ray, 2. there are still teeth that need pasta and to be extracted. I have mild heart ailment too. Honestly, I was shocked when another dentist told me that my dentist is not doing it right. I felt that my dentist is not a true orthodontist. I'm thinking if I will transfer to another dentist. But how will I do that? How can I talk to my dentist and say my complains. Please I'm looking forward to you answer. Thank you. :D

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 20 - April - 2011, at 19:33 PM

• When you  started the treatment from the orthdontist you must have checked about him.So have faith and get the treatment because every dentist has different opinion. Moresoever you other dentist may be general dentist and gd is not expert in orthodontics. So before doubting your Orthodontist, if you are not comfortable, you can take another opinion from an Orthodontist or you can have frank talk with your present orthodontist and clear the doubts. In orhodontics there are many ways to treat the crowding and different dentist follow different line of action to achiever the desired results. However you can change the Orthodontist during treatment but you need to take info from him. For this you can read this article... www.identalhub.com/dental-changing-orthodontist-during-braces-treatment-564.aspx

Free Dental Consultation