I got hit in the mouth with a hockey stick and now my front right tooth is loose, it keeps sliding down and ill keep pushing it back up but if i move i know i could move it back and fourth far and possibly pull it out if i wanted. It is a permenant tooth, so will it be fine if i leave it and not do anything or should i could get it looked at?

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 12 - December - 2010, at 09:38 AM

  • You should visit the dentist for this. As this is the permanent tooth it is better to save it. The dentist will do the root canal treatment and then he will do the splinting. The splinting will help to retain the tooth and make it firm ,otherwise you will loose this tooth. For more info on trauma to the anterio teeth you can visit  the following link....www.identalhub.com/article_understanding-replantation-220.aspx

Free Dental Consultation