im 27 and none of my teeth are any good most of them are broken down i to the gum line and i know that im going to have to have surgury i have no insurance and cant afford to have it done myself i have been told by an er that i have a rock type thing in my salivia gland that its going to kill me is there anyway i can help with my problem

Leave Comment

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 23 - May - 2011, at 19:18 PM

• You have to get the treatment done for your bad teeth. First of all you have visit a dentist who will do clinical exam and take xrays and then evaluate which teeth have to be pulled out and which can be saved and accordingly you have to get treatment done. The teeth which can be saved but are badly decayed will need root canal treatment and then crowns on top of them and in place of teeth needs to be extracted you will need dental bridges or dental implants to replace them. These treatments are worth thousands of dollars and if you donot have insurance then you are in trouble. Still you can try some dental school near your home or city as in dental schools the treatment is cheap and even sometime it is free. The treatment quality is absolutely perfect. For evaluations you can try some free dental clinics oraganised by dental groups and for that you can browse on where notifications of that are published. For more info on how to get free dental work you can read this article....

Free Dental Consultation