I recently had an endoscopy and since then have had an ''irritation'' of some sort on my upper gums...I have false teeth and can't wear them comfortably...I CANNOT go to a dentist but this is painful and I'm wondering if there is anything I can put on the area to give me some relief...I have tried Peroxyl but it doesn't help that much..thank you...JIM K.

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 13 - January - 2012, at 00:20 AM

  • Gums might have got irritated because of endoscopy procedure. For some relief, you can do warm saline rinses 3-4 times a day. You can also apply orajel for some pain relief. You can also massage your gums and use gum paint for irritated gums. Don’t irritate the area much and you can get your false teeth adjusted when you can visit your dentist. Irritation of gums will reside in some time.

Free Dental Consultation