I have badly decayed teeth, in fact on six whole teeth remaining. I have been very afraid to get treatment, and at this point I am very embarrassed to even call a dentist. What do I say when I call? What is the journey and timeline for upper and lower dentures given what I've revealed? What low cost options do I have without insurance?

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 05 - April - 2011, at 19:20 PM

• If the teeth are badly decayed and cannot be restored then you have to go for pulling out of these teeth and after that upper and lower complete denture will be needed. The time gap between pulling out of teeth and getting dentures depends on the healing of extraction wounds. Somtimes when the back teeth are already removed and only front are left then you can even go for immediate dentures in which dentures are made before and are given to patient immediately after puling out of teeth but this depends on clinical evaluation of the case. For more info on dentures you can read this article... www.identalhub.com/article_various-types-of-dentures-170.aspx

Free Dental Consultation