I have teeth that are so crooked that braces will not help. My buck teeth are pushed over to the left because some of my other the etch grew in the wrong location. What will need to be done to have my teeth fixed?

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 02 - February - 2012, at 00:20 AM

  • If teeth are crooked, then you can get dental braces to correct them. If there is severe crowding of dental arch present, then to gain space extraction may also be required. You can get metallic dental braces, ceramic dental braces or lingual braces for teeth straightening. Dental braces straighten teeth by staying there for extended period of time and exerting steady pressure on teeth. If there are skeletal defects present and age of patient is more, than orthognathic surgery can also be done. Invisaligns may also be given for teeth straightening. Duration of treatment for invisaligns or dental braces is 18-24 months depending on age of the patient and extent of misalignment which is present. If there is small teeth misalignment present, then cosmetic procedures such as dental lumineers, veneers or dental crowns can be done which are faster as compared to braces treatment. You can visit an orthodontist for treatment of misaligned teeth. For more info on how do braces work, refer to……   http://www.identalhub.com/article_how-do-braces-work-419.aspx

Free Dental Consultation