hi johnson here i have gonethrow your pages finnally fiound that your giving free advice for those who are having teeth problem thanking you for that .... i hope i ll get good adivce from your side my proble is my teeth its not in the order specially front side two teeths are bigger than others and all so its not joint together have big gap .... waiting for your kind advice am from poor family i don't know how to solve hope you full fill my dreams ..... thanking you, lijo johnson

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 14 - July - 2010, at 19:59 PM

• If the front teeth are not aligned properly and there is gap then you have two alternatives . You can go for braces treatment or you can get the cosmetic dentistry done. In braces treatment braces are put which will align the teeth and close the gap. It is a long treatment and may take 18 to 24 months. In cosmetic treatment  the gaps are filled by composite built up and to align the teeth veneers or crowns are given. The treatment options depend upon the case that is how much teeth are out of alignment and how much gap is there. It also depends upon the age and the condition of the teeth. For more info on braces you can visit the following ink on our website........http://www.identalhub.com/dental-what-is-the-need-for-dental-braces--619.aspxwww.identalhub.com/dental-what-is-the-need-for-dental-braces--619.aspx

Free Dental Consultation