When i talk my teeth don't show? I have good looking teeth but only my bottom ones show when i talk why is this? anyway to fix it? Do i need to get braces to fix it or what? im 17...

Leave Comment

• dr ritz

dr ritz 24 - October - 2011, at 22:41 PM

• Apoline, Visibility of only the lower teeth and not the upper teeth can be because of heredity. If there is some misalignment of teeth present, then you have to get braces treatment done. If the alignment of teeth is correct, then you can opt for cosmetic procedure to correct it. You can refer to a cosmetic dentist to get it treated.

• apoline

apoline 24 - October - 2011, at 04:26 AM

• my upper teeth dont show ehen i smile or speak even with my mouth wide open my lower teeth show what is the solution to this problem

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 25 - April - 2011, at 19:24 PM

• In some cases only the upper teeth show and in some only the lower. It is hereditory and there is nothing wrong in it. If your teeth are in alignment and are not crooked then braces won't help. In such cases you have to go for complete smile makeover where the cosmetic dentist, after analysing your case will make treatment plan and in treatment, some teeth veneers are given in in some selective grinding is done. So if you really want to change the smile so that your upper teeth show then you have to visit a cosmetic dentist. For more info on smile makeover you can read this article.... www.identalhub.com/article_what-is-smile-designing-or-smile-makeover-146.aspx

Free Dental Consultation