my dentist filled me in one hour three toths and took one out and also me had a teeth cleenin in this one hour.i just want to know is tha normal for a dentist to work this "fast"and now one month after i m suffering tooth infeksion.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 04 - February - 2011, at 20:04 PM

• The time take for particular procedure depends on type of the treatment, experience of dentist and the work environment. If the fillings are small and are not very deep and the tooth which has to be pulled out is not very firm then it is possible to do this procedure  in one hour. The time taken for dental cleaning also depends on scale of deposits and all these procedure can be completed in less time if the patient cooperates.

Now for dental infection, there can be various causes. It can be because of decay or poor oral hygiene or because of food infection or tooth trauma. For this you again have to go to dentist and find out cause and get treatment plan. This can be confirmed after xray and clinical examination. For more info on tooth infection you can read this article from given link... www.identalhub.com/article_why-is-oral-hygiene-important-232.aspx

Free Dental Consultation