I AM HAVING PROBLEMS WITH MY TEETH DECAYING. I'VE HAD A LOT OF DENTAL WORK DONE AS FAR AS FILINGS AND THEY TOO ARE STARTING TO FALL OUT. JUST LOOKING FOR OTHER OPTIONS ON HOW TO BETTER MY SMILE

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 16 - August - 2011, at 05:34 AM

• If your fillings are falling out, then you can go for refilling with composite material or if the fillings are deep, then you can go for root canal treatment followed by crown. You can get your missing teeth replaced with implants and if you have removable partial dentures in place of missing teeth, then you can get it replaced with fixed partial dentures. Teeth decay around the partials occur when there is  poor oral hygiene. So it’s very important that you maintain a good oral hygiene. For the betterment of your smile, you can go for cosmetic procedures like veneers, lumineers or crowns on the basis of amount of tooth structure loss. You can discuss these options with your dentist for smile makeover. For more info on cosmetic dentistry, you can refer to the following article....http://www.identalhub.com/dental-choices-for-cosmetic-dentistry-596.aspx

Free Dental Consultation