I HAVE TWO IMPACTED WISDOM TEETH IN BOTH SIDES OF MY LOWER JAW. I AM 27 YRS OLD & THE PROBLEM HAS DEVELOPED FOR ABOUT A YEAR. I HAVE CONSULTED TWO DENTISTS SO FAR, BOTH OF THEM WANTED ME TO EXTRACT AT LEAST ONE OF THE IMPACTED TEETH. BUT ONE OF THEM, SENIOR ONE, TOLD ME AS FAR AS IT IS NOT HURTING ME MUCH ( ACCORDING TO HIM WHEN I'LL FEEL THAT AMOUNT OF PAIN, I WILL BEG HIM TO EXTRACT IT), I CAN AVOID THE EXTRACTION. I FEEL OCCASIONAL PAINS, NOT SERIOUS ONE, SHOULD I DO THE SURGERY OR CONTINUE WITH IT? I AM LITTLE BIT SCARED OF THE EXTRACTION PROCESS, PLZ ADVICE...

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 16 - June - 2011, at 19:45 PM

• IF THE WISDOM TEETH ARE IMPACTED THAT MEANS EITHER THE GROWTH ANGULATION IS NOT CORRECT OR SPACE IS LESS. IN SUCH CASES IT IS ALWAYS BETTER TO GET THEM PULLED OUT. WISDOM TEETH ARE NOT AS SUCH USEFUL RATHER THEY CAN CASUE PROBLEMS TO ADJACENT FRONT MOLARS BY PUSHING THEM. SO IN MY ADVICE IT IS BETTER TO GET THEM EXTRACTED. FOR EXTRACTION OF WISDOM TEETH YOU HAVE GO TO AN ORAL SURGEON AS THESE ARE TO BE SURGICAL EXTRACTED. FOR MORE INFO ON WISDOM TEETH YOU CAN READ THIS ARTICLE.... www.identalhub.com/dental-dental-procedures-for-impacted-wisdom-teeth-737.aspx

Free Dental Consultation