Hello, about 2yrs ago a part of my left back molar broke off while chewing gum. Since has become what I belive to be abscessed (leaves bad taste in mouth, sencetive, does have whole) With kids and econmy as of late I have put this off. Now I have started to see alil bit of swelling on my right cheek and now have touch sencetive pain on my gum above the tooth. Also the issues seem to kick in when sinuses are acting up and also it appears a wisdom tooth popped in behind the molar. Please Help!!!!!

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 27 - April - 2011, at 03:13 AM

• Itlooks like your left molar is infected as it is sensitive with hole and bad taste. You have to go for the root canal treatment in that case. On your right side it looks like your wisdom tooth is impacted as it has pain and there is swelling. You have to visit the dentist who after clinical examination and seeing the X-ray will decide the treatment plan. for more info on root canal treatment you can visit the following link...www.identalhub.com/article_why-is-root-canal-treatment-rct-required-299.aspx

Free Dental Consultation