When i close my teeth together i gave a gap only on the inside left. the cap is not visible from the outsid of my teeth. What kind of braces would i need and how long would i need them?

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 05 - December - 2010, at 02:21 AM

  • You have to visit an orthodontist, who after clinical exam and pano, ceph, models will make a treatment plan. Normally the braces are same for all kinds of treatments. You have to choose between metallic, ceramic, lingual or invisialign. Braces are same but technique may differ depending on the type of maloccusion. Normally the braces treatment varies from 18-24 months again depeding on type of malocclusion. So schedule an appointment with an Orthodontist near you or on the panel of your dental insurance co. Form more info on braces you can read the following article in our website which will help you in deciding the braces for you. www.identalhub.com/article_choosing-right-type-of-braces-159.aspx

Free Dental Consultation