ever since i lost my "canine" teeth before the teeth behind them I'v been having problems, my canines have been pushed forward so that they are diagonal and resemble fangs, i'm currently 14 years of age and still have the baby teeth behind them, i noticed today that my right tooth behind the canine is sore and wiggles a little, my concern is when i lose this tooth, will my canine on that side straighten up, and what will happen when the adult tooth comes in, will t be pushed diagonally like the canine? and will i have to get the baby tooth pulled on the left side as well?

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 17 - May - 2011, at 10:18 AM

• The combine width of the canine and the two baby molar is more than the combine wdth of the adult teeth which replace them so the chances are there that when the tooth behnd the canine sheds and the new adult tooth comes , the space wil be availabe for the canine and it will straighten. If the left side of the beby toth does not go with in 3 months after the loss of the right side of the tooth then may be you have to get the left side tooth pulled out. for more info on children dentistry you can visit the following link..... www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-children-dentistry-33.aspx

Free Dental Consultation