I have these white spots on my teeth but then they faid away during the day i mainly have them in the mornings and there very unappealing and embarssing how can i get rid of this? please help i really want a cheap cost too so that my mom will pay for it.

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 29 - November - 2011, at 01:42 AM

• White spots on teeth can be because of demineralization of tooth enamel because of more of acidic diet or because of plaque deposits present in relation to teeth which have acid producing bacteria present. They can be a sign of incipient dental caries and if they progress further, then decay of tooth structure may also take place. Trauma to the developing tooth buds can also cause hypocalcified white spots on teeth. If stains are because of hypocalcification, than tooth bonding, veneers, lumineers or dental crowns will be required to mask the damage. If white spots are because of incipient dental caries, then you can get fluoride application done or use fluoride rinses to remineralize the tooth structure. Maintain good oral hygiene to avoid deposits around teeth. Visit a dentist to get your tooth evaluated. For more info on enamel hypoplasia, refer to….   http://www.identalhub.com/article_enamel-hypoplasia-370.aspx

Free Dental Consultation