my front teeth pretrude out and are sort of bucked, it's extremely embarrising to smile. ive had years of embarresment and problems with them, i have even had them bonded because one broke several years back, and years after the bonding has changed color and i still have the pretruding teeth problem, is there anyway hey ca file my front teeth down to be even with my other teeth?

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 30 - July - 2010, at 19:56 PM

  • For the protruded front teeth you can go for the braces treatment . They will align the teeth properly. but if the teeth are fractured and the root canal is done then ypu can go to the cosmetic dentist who wil design your smle and adjust the teeth accordingly. For more info on cosmetic dentistry you can visit the following link on our website.....

Free Dental Consultation