I'm 15 years old and not all of my baby teeth have come out. I heard you should get your teeth pulled if you still have your baby teeth. But I don't really remember which teeth are the baby teeth and which one are the adult teeth. I'm a little worried. What should I do?

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 29 - December - 2010, at 20:26 PM

• Normally by the age of 12 years all the baby teeth are replaced by the adult teeth but some times the dental growth is delayed and it takes longer for the baby teeth to shed. But some times if the adult tooth is missing or it is impacted because of somereason the the baby tooth does not fall itsself. In that case you have to get the baby teeth pulled out.Normally baby teeth are much smaller than the adult teeth but you yourself will not be able to find out which is the baby tooth.So it is better you go to the dentist who will tell you about this and find out whether they have to be pulled out or you should wait. For more info on dentition you can visit the following ink...www.identalhub.com/article_human-dentition-233.aspx

Free Dental Consultation