I would have a major problem with dentures, so is there another option? thanks

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 23 - April - 2010, at 20:04 PM

  • After getting all the teeth extracted you have to go for the dentures but instead of conventional dentures you can opt for implant supported dentures. In that implants are put on the upper and lower arch which spport the complete dentures. Number of implants to be put depends  upon the ridge and your dentist after seeing the case will decide that. For more info on implants you can visit the following link on our website...... http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-dental-implants-25.aspx

Free Dental Consultation