The gum under my bottom incisivos tooth at the extreme front of my mouth hurts a lot. the ligament the connects my lips hurt when i move my mouth to talk. I was wondering if I should have it checked out by a dentist or it's ok because my wisedom teeth are growing

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 14 - May - 2011, at 20:05 PM

• Discomfort and pricking sensation after root canal sensation for a week after Root Canal Treatment is normal. The tooth take some time to settle down but if it persists even after a week or 10 days then you have to consult the dentist as it can be because of infection or high filling. Follow all the instructions given by dentist after RCT

• jaiganesh

jaiganesh 14 - May - 2011, at 03:43 AM

• i have recently undergone root therapy for one of my decay tooth and ever since i have under gone this treatment, i am feeling hurting of front gums and i am also feeling some pricking sense in the tooth for which i have underwent the root therapy. Is it common what i am feeling or do i have consult the dentist. With this feeling in the tooth i cannot do my normal routine works and it irritates me a lot. I am a diabetic patient also. So please advice

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 12 - May - 2011, at 19:29 PM

• the hurting of front gums has nothing to do with the growing wisdom teeth. It can be either because of some infected tooth which can be either because of trauma or the decayed tooth or it can be because of some ulceration in that area as it is the common place for the apthous ulcers to be there. if it is because of apthous ulcer then you can see some reddish white ulceration which is self limiting and it heals with in 7 to 10 days. But if it is because of the infection then you have to go to the dentist and find out the cause of the ulceration. For more info on apthous ulcer yo can visit the following link....www.identalhub.com/article_canker-sore-234.aspx

Free Dental Consultation