im sixteen i have a class 3 under bite does my insurance cover me

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 29 - April - 2011, at 10:16 AM

  • For class 3 under bite you have to go to the orthpdontist and get the braces treatment. The orthodontist will find out the extent of the discrepency and do the treatment accordingly. He has to find out whether the class 3 is because of the abnomal growth of the lower jaw or the retarded growth of the upper jaw and accordingly treatment has to be done. For more info on braces treatment you can visit the following

Free Dental Consultation