Good day! I have a tooth problem. A pus inside a tissue. What should I do? When can you call very severe? It's painful. It makes the gums red. The pus is not easily extracted. It goes down to my teeth. Would the reddening of the gums be permanent? I don't want to have a permanent red portion on my gums. If it would be permanent, can it be removed or go back to normal? Would that need any dental process? I don't want to have a root extraction since I am still young and it's not nice to look at.. I don't want any tooth that is not real. Please answer my questions! Thank you very much for helping me on my problem! :)

Leave Comment


  • Dr.Ritz

    Dr.Ritz 17 - August - 2011, at 10:47 AM

  • First of all you have to find out the cause of infecton in the gums .Whether it is because of the infection in the gums or because of the decayed tooth. If it is because of gum infection then gum treatment will be done and if it is because of decayed tooth then you may either have to get the tooth pulled out or get the root canal treatment done to save the tooth. The redness of the gums is not permaet. The gums will become normal after the infection is treated. for more info on abcessed tooth you can visit the following link.....

Free Dental Consultation