i have extreme bad breadth, not from my mouth. how do i get rid of it please?

Leave Comment

Comments

• Dr.Ritz

Dr.Ritz 19 - January - 2012, at 01:16 AM

• Bad breath can be because of poor oral hygiene of the patient or can be because of some cavities or periodontal problems in relation to teeth. Unclean tongue, dry mouth or intake of more of foods like garlic’s and onions can also lead to bad breath. Some of the respiratory and gastric problems also lead to bad odor from oral cavity. Bad breath is not a disease but is a symptom of disease. To treat bad breath, it is important to know the cause of it. If you have any cavities in mouth, then get them filled. If you have gum infections, then get treatment done for gum infections. Take more of fluids and brush and floss regularly to remove the deposits which are present around teeth. You can use tooth paste containing mints to mask bad odor from mouth.  They are easily available. It is important to clean tongue properly with tongue scrapper or tooth brush to reduce the number of bacteria which are present on tongue. In most of cases, unclean tongue is reason of bad breath. If bad breath still persists, then you can consult a dentist and or medical doctor for this. He will diagnose the exact reason of bad breath. To mask the effect of bad breath, you can use mouthwash or can take sugar free gums. For more info on prevention and remedies of bad breath, refer to…     http://www.identalhub.com/article_prevention-and-remedies-of-bad-breath-18.aspx

Free Dental Consultation